QARC4Revit is a support system for Architects and Building Designers who use Autodesk Revit©
It boosts a practices ability to produce quality design, documentation and saves your practice time and money. It is a Plug-in sitting wholly within the Revit environment.
The QARC Revit template system makes it possible for every Revit user to efficiently model and consistently produce quality documentation.
What is included?
- Professional and Premium Templates inserted into Revit to project the user into advanced application of the documentation side of the software
- Templates have all sheets, legends, schedules, symbols, annotations, linestyles, dimstyles etc pre-loaded for immediate application
- Simple notes to the side of the sheet inform the user how to use that sheet exactly
- Professionally created and functional titleblocks to choose from or have the QARC team create
- Check sheets to ensure all team members apply drafting principles to ensure QA protocols
- A companion for easy reference to the finer details about the QARC4Revit system
- Quality content made for Australia/NZ conditions, with BIM information, materials and assets, delivered direct to project from the cloud
- WORLD FIRST! The QARC4Revit plug-in can deliver System Families – walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, railings, stairs – complete with assets and materials.
Why is it valuable?
- The QARC4Revit system has been developed over many years by Design industry professionals who know what a Design and Documentation team need to achieve from their software
- The template system would cost over $10,000.00 in house to set up, not to mention the years of learning and expertise costs associated with developing such a tool
- Having an effective template is crucial to any practice seeking to streamline workflows and become more profitable
- This template is foolproof and when combined with the check sheets, can not only ensure continuity across your practice, but teach your junior staff how to use Revit to draft effectively
- The QARC4Revit template dovetails with the content delivered from the cloud to respond to schedules
- QARC Systems content is delivered with materials and assets to expedite the population of schedules and for instant renderability
- The whole system combined will save each user considerable time every day. If it saves you 1 hour every day, the system will have paid for itself in 1 month and will be making you the same in profit for the other 11 months.
Top reasons people buy QARC systems
The QARC System Revit Template has been developed by industry professionals to assist you in producing high-quality documentation
With the QARC System Revit Template, you will document faster, saving time and money
Maintain Office Standards
The QARC System Revit Template sets a consistent standard to the documentation produced in your office
QARC Systems Australia First QARC4Revit Plug-in delivers exceptional BIM content direct to the project from within Revit using Drag and drop technology from the cloud
The QARC System is regularly updated to reflect changes within the industry and new manufacturer's content is added continuously
The QARC System team are dedicated to providing assistance to users through clear user manuals, blog updates and timely response to queries
QARC is fully compatible
QARC remains compatible at least one version behind current Revit release. The QARC4Revit plug-in can be hosted by Revit, but not RevitLT
ARChetype (the template) is updated regularly. But always annually, around July/August, into the current Revit version. You can choose to update or create your own version of the template whenever you prefer. We retain an ARChetype on the system for the previous version of Revit. SYSTEM FAMILIES (OR ELEMENTS) are updated on an ad hoc basis. FAMILIES as individual items are added as they are created. Notices: Each time content is updated, a blogpost will advise you.
QARC system components
1. BIM content
As a designers, one of our pet hates is searching for useable BIM content and bringing that into the project file. The team at QARC Systems is dedicated to creating elements that work: families that are useable and flexible; BIM content that comes with required information; content that renders as it should. As architects and designers, we understand your needs. That is why we designed the QARC System. Wholistic toolboxes for Revit, delivering direct to your project a template file that responds to the content, professional content that reflects reality and has BIM information attached, and a delivery system that provides that content within the Revit environment. It is our mission to help you document better, design better and save you time. We are in constant contact with Manufacturers with the intent of creating their BIM products which we will provide free of charge to the BIM community, but which will have added benefit to QARC subscribers as the content will automatically schedule in the pre-formatted tables designed in the ARChetype.
2. The ARChetype
The ARChetype is a Revit template file, acting as a full toolbox, which has been prepared so that you can start modelling and reduce the time you spend documenting.
Three ARChetype (Templates) packages Basic, Professional, and Premium. Professional and Premium have choices of Standardised Titleblocks – Click here for more detail With the Premium Package you have the choice of Customised Titleblocks.