Save Hours a Day with our Comprehensive Toolkit for Autodesk Revit. QARC4Revit is a plug-in, with time saving & complete Revit Template, and a unique Content Delivery System. Comes in free and paid options.
In paid versions there are over 7,000 families & system families, with loads of generic and growing manufacturer content. The ARChetype Revit template is the most extensive available in the world.
Note: RevitLT cannot host plug-ins
FOR DESIGNERS BY DESIGNERS
Our mission at QARC Systems is to enhance the documentation services to the Australian and New Zealand markets. We are building a communal library of Autodesk Revit ® content and providing a comprehensive Revit template system framework under which Design practices can:
- Access professional BIM content for Autodesk Revit ®
- Drag and drop Autodesk Revit ® families direct to project from the cloud
- Use Autodesk Revit ® more efficiently
- Improve your ROI (return on investment) from Autodesk Revit ®
- Quality assures your documentation across your office
- Teach your junior staff how to properly apply Autodesk Revit ®
QARC4 Revit provides everything you need in one place:
- a universal template for any size project – that means no set up is required so you can start on a project immediately.
- 8000 generic families (most parametric) and don’t bloat the template – all cloud based and dragged and dropped directly into the project instantly only when required
- several manufacturer specific families available directly using our plug in – so no searching or registration or downloading or upgrading to current version.
- over 300 sheets are all set up to populate automatically (with multiple layers and graphics overridden) you just model on the working views.
- all title blocks created with 17 scales bars and north (and true north) point orientations – selected by check boxes.
- true north and project north sheets set up, so sun angles work even when drawing sheets are rotated
- annotations and tags and symbols and text types options
- existing and demolition sheets set up with phasing.
- Town planning sheets set up with site cover GFA shadow diagrams etc.
- proforma sustainability safety in design and detail sheets
- how to use QA instructions on each sheet
- direct link to manual from within Revit
- 32 instructional videos