QARC4Revit from QARC SYSTEMS
Save Hours a Day with our Comprehensive Toolkit for Autodesk Revit. QARC4Revit is a plug-in, wholly within the Revit interface, with time saving & complete Revit Template, and a unique Content Delivery System. Comes in free and paid options.
In paid versions there are over 9,000 families & system families, with loads of generic and growing manufacturer content. The ARChetype Revit template is the most extensive available in the world.
With the paid Premium version of QARC4Revit, you also have BIMLocker. This is a user controlled content library of all your favourite families and system families, utilizing our wonderful Drag+Drop browser technology.
Note: RevitLT cannot host plug-ins
FOR DESIGNERS BY DESIGNERS
Our mission at QARC Systems is to enhance the documentation services to the Australian and New Zealand markets. We are building a communal library of Autodesk Revit ® content and providing a comprehensive Revit template system framework under which Design practices can:
- Access professional BIM content for Autodesk Revit ®
- Drag and drop Autodesk Revit ® families direct to project from the cloud
- Use Autodesk Revit ® more efficiently
- Improve your ROI (return on investment) from Autodesk Revit ®
- Quality assures your documentation across your office
- Teach your junior staff how to properly apply Autodesk Revit ®
QARC4 Revit provides everything you need in one place:
- a universal template for any size project – that means no set up is required so you can start on a project immediately.
- 9000+ generic families (most parametric) and don’t bloat the template – all cloud based and dragged and dropped directly into the project instantly only when required
- several manufacturer specific families available directly using our plug in – so no searching or registration or downloading or upgrading to current version.
- over 300 sheets are all set up to populate automatically (with multiple layers and graphics overridden) you just model on the working views.
- all title blocks created with 17 scales bars and north (and true north) point orientations – selected by check boxes.
- true north and project north sheets set up, so sun angles work even when drawing sheets are rotated
- annotations and tags and symbols and text types options
- existing and demolition sheets set up with phasing.
- Town planning sheets set up with site cover GFA shadow diagrams etc.
- proforma sustainability safety in design and detail sheets
- how to use QA instructions on each sheet
- direct link to manual from within Revit
- 32 instructional videos